We are committed to reviewing our supply chain, from the initiation of product through to the disposal of our packaging material.
- Sustainability : Tluxe was one of the first 500 members of the Ethical Fashion Forum, an industry body for sustainable fashion, now with over 6000 members in more than 100 countries. In 2012, Tluxe was a finalist for leading international award " The Source Awards". In 2018, Tluxe was a winner at the Good Design Awards for Sustainable Fashion Design and in 2019 we were given the Common Objectives Leadership Award.
- Australian Made : Our garments are designed and produced in Sydney. We work with a small number of select partner factories, building lasting partnerships so that we can maintain high quality standards, giving you peace of mind that you are supporting ethical practice.
- Timeless Garments : We believe that fashion and longevity should go hand in hand. We approach design with the idea that garments should remain functional within a wardrobe - using quality fabrics, being "fashion forward" without following trends.
- Recycling Policies : The bags we use to protect and deliver our garments are made from cornstarch, therefore fully compostable and biodegradable.
- Zero waste : Off cuts from our production runs are retained for future use. They are used for trims, pockets and children's clothing.